Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 51---My achilles heel

I really thought it was going to be the actual dining out that made me feel as if I was teetering on the edge of a Krispy Kreme doughnut. But, much to my surprise it's the fast food that has been feeling this way.

This week alone I've eaten from four, count em' four different fast food chains! Now before you get in a huff and start teasing me with the "Na na na na na" song know that all of it was bought for me--legitimately as leftovers. I sit here noshing on semi-cold Wendy's new natural cut french fries in clear view of what my 2am fast food cravings felt like.

It's sad but true that it feels good to eat this bad. And it seems to be the more I can't have something, the more I crave that very thing...

No recipe this week as I'm living eating in the past

No comments:

Post a Comment