Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 34---Food goggles

I passed the one month mark!

*Does happy dance*

I swear there has been an increase of dining out since I started this little challenge. Last week alone I was out four days nights for drinks. Also, my influx of leftovers has been a blessing in disguise.

Applebees
Chili's
BBQ
TGI Fridays

Even days old it still fills the dining out void.

I was trying to pin-point how I got here? How I got to this place where eating out is second nature and I feel an apparent emptiness when I don't.

It boggles me most because I didn't encounter fast food until I was 10 years old. Up until that point we had a chef and only consumed homemade meals.

I went from one end of the spectrum to the other and now I can't see the way back.

This week's recipe was the delicious Frozen Yogurt Bowl (Courtesy of Dishing Out the Good Stuff). I highly recommend it, especially with the summer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment